Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Thursday, August 03, 2006

They are back!



Butch is pretty. Butch is blue. You like strawberries. And I like you. I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU! I LIKE YOU!

So fun to see them at Cafe du Nord on Saturday night. Went with Miss B, the Bear in Training, and his best fella. Great to be at a rock show and danced my little booties off. Imperial Teen did not disappoint. They played some new stuff which was good and the old stuff, well, that speaks for itself! Apparently Lynn has had TWO babies, Roddy has been writing scores in Hollywood, Joan cutting hair, and Will doing whatever that is with his side project which scares me. He is dang cute though. I love Imperial Teen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home