Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Deal with the Devil

Somewhere in my recent life I must have sold my soul to the devil in the form of the jelly doughnut factory. This place has been consuming my life and I hate it. I was not made to work like this and there really are no hopes of this ever getting better. I dream about it. Wake up with knots in my stomach knowing I have to be here and the crap which must be dealt with upon arrival. This has to get easier. Someday, somehow. The one thing that's looking good right now: THE ONE WEEK HIATUS IN P-TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will write more when I can.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brad Williams said...

I hope P-town means Portland!

9:08 AM

 
Blogger Amy said...

plo, i miss you something fierce. we just don't feel right here...no p-love on a regular basis will have that affect on someone. (it's so random that brad wrote you, too...it's a sign that your needed up north.)

feel the love, p,
"come on, come, feel it, feel it" -Vanilla Ica

3:34 PM

 
Blogger j. ethan duran said...

just keep thinking about the vacation. its all about the vacation. hang in there!

11:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home