Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm still here....

but merely distracted. Between a yoga conference, the Olympics, and life at the jelly doughnut factory being non-stop working on the weekends kind of thing, the last thing I have felt like doing is typing. I will try to do a better job but no promises.

What I can tell you is that Stereolab at the Fillmore with the bear in training completely rocked. We danced around like little ping pong balls. Can't wait for the second show on Saturday.

Now I have to go to a meeting and communicate how to get people to communicate more effectively about jelly doughnuts. Great.

2 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

you guys really do make the BEST jellydoughnuts, really.

8:38 PM

 
Blogger dac said...

right...?

6:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home