Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Crawling back

I went out on Wednesday night on a very impromptu trip to the bar with my pal Theo. He's been traveling the US of A doing all sorts of fun things and we got together to talk about it and play some pool at the Wildside. I had one of the most horrific days at work ever had in a long time and let's just say the tequila and Fat Tires were getting thrown back at a rapid pace. I made it through yesterday but barely. I felt like if a big gust of wind had come along it would have destroyed me as I would have just disappeared as I amounted to a big pile of dust. It made work excruciatingly difficult. But I am crawling back and am on the mend today. Oh tequila. It gets the best of me every single time. Here's to Friday and the week almost being over, 7 short hours from now.

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

way to power through it. remember tequila doesn't love you.

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home