Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Thursday, February 05, 2009

And it didn't even start of house fire...

Now you see em'....
Now you don't!

All I have to say is the weekend at the river was absolutely everything I could have asked for and THEN some! We had an absolute blast and I can't thank everyone enough for being there and making it such a festive occasion. Seriously, it was THE BEST! And I even got all 40 candles in one blow. I must still have good lungs. Who would have thought?!?!?

From the food, to the Wii (thanks again everyone, it's the gift that keeps on giving, I LOVE IT!), to the hot tub, pool, ping pong, fireside chats, to everything else all wrapped up into one, it was the best time ever!
I will upload my pictures soon. We have been having serious internet issues at the Prylohr household and I can't get flickr to work worth a hoot. And yes, I have pictures of the infamous pool side outfit! Hooray!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home