Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The DSL Gods Hate Me

I hate AT&T DSL. I have been on the phone with the for 2.5 hours in an attempt to switch my service from my former apartment to the palace of cohabitation. During this time I have been pawned back and forth from billing to technical to customer service to billing to technical and a series of supervisors. No one can help me with this simple switch. Partially due to the language barrier seeing as this is outsourced somewhere in BFE as well as it's not clear what their policy is in terms of a mere transfer. I am on the phone with them now with steam coming out of my ears. My co-worker in the next office is cracking up with the things he is over hearing and is showing signs of sympathy frustration.

After almost 3 hours, I have obtained a confirmation number that there will be service within 15-20 days. How much do you want to be that I am going to have to call Kumar back to have it installed AGAIN and working. Good thing it's costing $50 per month to have no DSL. For the love of pete...more details to follow.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adrienne said...

Kumar.....LOL....

My husbands job was outsourced. GRRRRRRRRRRrrr.


Good luck

1:49 PM

 
Blogger Misty L said...

AT&T hates you. Bastards.

3:28 PM

 
Blogger Prattlepants said...

pevis,

just get sbc. its exactly the same only the service doesnt suck donkey.

~pp

8:51 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

Don't they just have to flip a switch or something?

5:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home