Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Changeling

I didn't think I would like this film as much as I did. It's completely disturbing and a true story which makes the whole thing seem that much more unbelievable. But it's true and a very well done film. No best actress for our home-wrecker Angelina Jolie but it was a departure from her usual scantily clad gun toting flicks of previous days. She did a good job. Rent it. Yep!

I do have one question...why in the world are her lips so big? Have they always been that big? If so, I never really recognized it. In this picture, it appeared as though they were filled with helium and she was about to float into space face first. Oh Hollywood.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home