Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I won at scrabble!

Miss B doesn't like to lose. Nor do I. It makes for very interesting scrabble, dominos, and whatever else we are playing when we go camping. Although competative, it is supportive competition. This all started in Peace Corps with my friend Lou. I am not good with math nor spelling. Two of our favorite games to play were scrabble and cribbage, both of which require skills listed above. So, until I got good at them, Lou would help my find the 15's or use the dictionary if stumped on exactly how to spell the word. This enabled me to get my sea legs, learn how to play, and do math in my head. We follow the same concepts now minus the dictionary. The picture above is from me beating Miss B in a round. She kicked my ass this weekend. I will get her back on the next camping trip, don't sweat that! More pictures to post but need to leave work now and get on with the rest of my evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

you stuck her with the q.
spelling is hard...

5:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home