Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Happiness is...


Being done with all 5 reviews for work! I meant to do these before I left on Christmas vacation. RIGHT! But they are all completed. The next thing to do is deliver them and well, I'm not so excited about that part. One of the jelly doughnut supervisors will not be happy with the results but hey, that's my job right? People have said I am way too tough on them in the past. I always tell them they should meet my dad. Now that is tough. At least I never yell at them until they pee in their pants or chase after them with a milk machine strap. There could be some legal ramifications I suppose if that happened...er something.

Last night Miss B and I met up with Hot Toddie to go see our friend Lara's band Dirty Martini. The last time we went to their show was in Eugene Oregon at the Wine Fair a couple of years ago. The band had just gotten a new drummer and they were still pretty fresh. They have tightened it up so much! A real band I tell you. Walked in the place feeling exhausted from the week and had so much energy after the show, because they rocked it! A new bass play has been found also and he is all about the stand up. He was fantastic! All of them, great musicians and vocalists. We purchased their new album called Tea and Revenge. Listened to it on the way to yoga and really like it. Oh, forgot to mention, the extra bonus of the evening...we went to La Corneta and who was ordering dinner? HEATHER! We got to share dinner and thoughts with her. How random? Very! A good night out but I should have stopped at two beers. The third one from the Latin American Club made me feel groddie this morning. We did lots of twists in yoga however to detoxify so am feeling much better now.

Plans for the evening...nothing! We are going to take a bath and watch a movie. LOVE IT! I realize it's old and domesticated but you know what...I don't care! It's what I need and what makes me feel best. So why not be lazy, hunker down, and be unsocial. Here I go!

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

your so l-word...

2:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home