Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Friday, January 12, 2007

38 Candles


Well now isn't that just the most fun apron you have ever seen? Thank you Bear D for the lovely gift. It's fantastic and I cannot wait to bust it out for Fresh Jesus this spring. Also, thank you so much to everyone else for coming over on Saturday for the wine and cheese party to celebrate. Miss B went all out with the organizing having planned out all the wine and cheese pairings. We also got some sausage and other things for the carnivores which worked out well. It truly was one of the most eventful birthdays spent and good times for everyone. I made one poor decision at the end of the evening after everyone had left with the exception of Hot Toddie and well, let's just say mixing lots of wine with a bong is a very very very bad idea. Miss B had never seen the results of that before and she knows now that it just isn't pretty. I hadn't mixed in years. And I won't again. It hurt all day Sunday and into Monday which was also combined with the flu. It's official, I now know so much more than I did when I was 37. Or something. We also went to the world's most bumpy movie called "Children of Men" on Sunday and sat up close. I seriously thought I was going to hurl on several occasions. Not good. The movie was ok. But wouldn't recommend it. If I didn't have my eyes closed through 25% of it, perhaps it would be a different analysis. Thanks again to all for the great birthday!

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

someone's in the kitchen at pevil's house. someone's in the kitchen i know, i know...
sounds like your bday was grand and cheesy.hehe
i want a cheese party. no wine. just cheese.

3:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home