Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Wisconsin 2011

Moe's Bar prior to the Giants vs. Brewers game
Sausage races during the 7th inning stretch. Only in WI!



I purchased this mug in 6th grade with my babysitting $. I guess I thought I was going to be a big drinker....guess it was true?!?!? Who buys this kind of stuff in 6th grade?



Gnomes at Ace Hardware.



More to follow. It was a whirl wind trip with some joy, memories, and unfortunate sadness. Will share more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

Those gnomes are definitely ready for Folsom. I have a feeling they are going to play a big part in Gnomeo & Juliet II.

2:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home