Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Monday, May 09, 2011

Weekend in SF

Rocket on way to ball park
Giants beat the Rockies 3-2 thanks to Freddie Sanchez!



Walk along the bay bridge back to BART following the victory


It was a lovely weekend in the bay area. Sunny. No rain. I like that. Started right off the plane with a trip to Zeitgeist to hang out with one of Becky's work folks. He is awesome and one of the most amazing teaching assistants I have ever seen. He's so good at it! Mike, you are amazing! Plus we drank beer out of jars. I love doing that. Makes me feel tough. And wow did I feel tough on Saturday but not in a good way.


Saturday took us to Ethan's neighborhood for some Vietnamese coffee. Good lord I love that stuff! Miss B and I split one since I didn't want to blast off due to too much octane otherwise known as caffeine. We then took him out for his birthday breakfast at Plow. If you ever get the chance to go over to Potrero to check it out, I highly recommend the egg sandwich with bacon. Super yum! We then made perhaps not the best decision but one we did make which was to visit the puppies and kittens at the SPCA on the way back to Ethan's. He noted their sad eyes. It was all over that. Happy Birthday (depressing!) JEthan. Way to go girls.


We then went home to have a cleaning fiesta. Miss B needs to start showing the apartment to rent it out while we are in Portland. I went nuts. And it was needed. After that it was time for the game and wow was it a nail biter! But the Giants pulled through and actually won all three games! A guy from work now owes me serious beer because he is a Rockies fan. Hee hee!


Sunday was spent having coffee with the boys and then off and running to clean the house some more. We watched the game and the next thing you know it was time to head back to Portland. And here I am! The days in SF are becoming more and more limited. I only have two more weekends scheduled to be there. Crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

you are crazy. fyi: i spent the rest of my saturday crying into vodka tonics. jk! puppies might have sad eyes but they are still cute. thanks again for the yummy brunch.

p.s. once you're finished cleaning your place you guys are more than welcome to come clean mine. obviously i never got around to it on saturday.

3:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home