Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

My Life Is....

a blur.

Travel to SF. Hang out until Sunday night. Fly back to PDX. Back to Hellsboro (Hillsboro) by 11:30pm. Get to work 0700. Work for the week. Do it all over again.

This is draining.

Every day is meetings from 0700-5pm. Then I have to do my "real work" until about 7pm. Hit gym. Eat. Talk to Miss B. Sleep.

No time to post. No time for fun stuff.

This will get better. It will.

Very sad note, a good friend decided he couldn't take life anymore and ended it on Saturday. He was a dad, husband, co-worker, and friend. I don't know what happened, what I do know is I miss him. I do know this makes me very very very sad.

2 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

pevil...so sorry to hear about your friend. hang in there. it will get better. sending positive energy your way. oxox

8:36 AM

 
Blogger Kate said...

Thinking about you P. Sending lots of love and a big warm hug. You're right. It will get better.
xoxo

9:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home