Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Update from the burbs

I'm still here.

I still miss my wife.

I still miss my cats.

I am fighting off a cold. Taking weird Chinese herbs because I can't take antihistamines due to a allergist check next week. They think I am allergic to fish/seafood. I think I am too.

Oregon is cold.

I made a new playlist for my iPhone. It's essentially a KCRW session. But it makes me dance.

The work here is fun however and I learn new stuff every day. I just would like to be closer to the folks listed above and not be ill. Sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

I'm sure it must be hard to be away from miss b, but hang in there. hope you feel better soon. colds are no fun.

5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home