Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

This guy

Tonight is the night and Timmy is pitching. Despite the hair, lanky figure, and just flat out "non-pitcher's figure" as it's been described, I am confident he will bring it tonight. It's the chance to end this business with Philadelphia once and for all and I for one and ready for it to be over. Don't want to go back to that town with awful fans and even worse fashion.

Best part of all? I don't have to work tomorrow. Taking the day off and then headed to the Russian River for a little r&r with Miss B. Ah I love the river. And I love baseball. Hooray!

GO GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And how about Buster Posey last night? My goodness that kid rocks my world. Whoop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home