Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Philly here we come!

It's official, the Giants beat the Braves on Monday night. They are now headed for the NL championship and will need to beat Philadelphia, no easy task. I am hoping the pitching stays strong and the hitting even stronger! Needless to say, I will be watching lots of baseball this weekend. Go Giants!

P.S. When did I become such a baseball fan? When I was a kid watching the Brewers. Started paying attention to the Giants last year when we got cable TV (and now we just upgraded to a flat screen with HD!) and have been hooked ever since. So much fun! And...Miss B just bought me a Buster Posey #28 shirt. Who's lucky? ME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home