Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Monday, November 23, 2009

San Diego

LaJolla at sunset
Best sushi I have ever had! REALLY!

Miss B with oysters at The Fishery


Crab cakes at the Fishery in Pacific Beach...YUM!



Miss B at sunset in LaJolla
It was an interesting trip. We ate so much good food...I can't even begin to tell you how great it was. And the fish tacos, I am still dreaming about them! There is no way on the planet I could live there (way too much freeway driving and it's conservative central) but we managed to find lovely pockets of sanity and great great food with amazing beaches. More pictures to follow once I upload from the other camera.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

alls i can say is that is some big-ass sushi! rolls the size of your head...geez, i'm moving to san diego!

11:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home