Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The rain has arrived

It is raining cats and dogs today! I knew it was going to rain but not like this. Word on the street is it's going to be like this all winter and seeing this, I guess it is a good thing we finally broke down and got cable TV. There won't be much hanging out outside if it's pouring like this. What's strange is that it feels like it went right from summer to winter, nevermind the fall.

One thing which will never be understood is the fear of rain and the California driver. They slow to a snail's pace, afraid of everything the rain has to offer. And they simply drive like morons. After learning how to drive in wind, hail, snow storms, and whatever else showed up in the midwest, rain is nothing. Although I do have to admit, I was so thrown going from my car to my office that I forgot my hot coffee in the car. Didn't realize it until I was almost inside so now the coffee is cold in the car and I am cold in my office. Sigh.

We did have a wonderful weekend hosting family dinner. We love our family dinners and are so lucky to be able to have them so frequently. Hooray for dinner with lots of love and friends!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Add (Blog Links) to your blog and share links with your visitors and friends. Blog Links will do all the work and keep it up. Blog Links:is a Free service that lets you add your blog link to multiple blog sites.
Or(Click Here) to enter your link and view the entire list of links.

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home