Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

New shirt

How do you like my new butchy dress shirt? The missing bear from this picture helped me pick it out. His reply "Well, it is really lesbian.". At one point he had me in pink. I am wearing it today and find it snappy. Like it much more than I had anticipated. So I guess it's helping me embrace my inner butch which apparrently I am, as if you couldn't tell. But a soft butch at that. And how cute are Miss B and Bear 2? VERY! This is from the LA wedding.

3 Comments:

Blogger j. ethan duran said...

"butch is pink
butch is blue
you like strawberries"

i think you've found your new style.

9:00 PM

 
Blogger Amy said...

One less button, and I'd call it cleavage! wink wink...

PS, love B glasses! Ya'll sure are cute!
xoxo

7:59 PM

 
Blogger Scott said...

You look like Mike Watt from Firehose.

And that's a compliment!

8:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home