Life as seen through the eyes of a displaced cheesehead formerly living in San Francisco now taking on the Pacific Northwest! Put a bird on it!

Monday, November 26, 2007

Illin'

I am sicker than sick. Had a lovely holiday which I will write much more about later but as of Friday evening, nose was stuffed, throat sore, body ached, and coughed up a lung or two. It's still happening but did manage to make it to work today. The sudafed and robotussin got me through. And I ususally hate that stuff. Hm. But because I was sick I got to: take a really long hot bath, watch the entire season of The L Word season 4, the first disc of Project Runway Season 1, Oceans 13, and L'Iceberg. Perhaps I will be feeling better soon. More about Thanksgiving to follow...as soon as I get Miss B's pictures. Off to the last meeting of the day and then home to my lovely wife!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home